- Pumpkin: 200gm
- Onion: 2 medium size
- Green Chilly: 5 (cut lengthwise) the number varies depending on how hot the chilly is.
- Mustard seeds: 1tsp
- curry leaf: 10 leaves
- Grated coconut/Desiccated coconut: 3tbsp
- Oil: 2tbsp
- Salt: To taste
- Cut the Pumpkin rectangular shape 2inchs.
- Heat the oil in a pan.
- Put mustard seeds, curry leaves & add onion, 1/4tsp salt (adding salt makes onion to cook fast) stir it then add green chilly.
- Stir it till onion turns little brown.
- Add pumpkin & salt mix well ,close the lid no need to add water as pumpkin itself leaves the water.
- Stir in between till water evaporates (add salt if needed) & at-last add grated coconut/desiccated coconut .
- Sever this with Rice Roti/Akki Roti & Chapati.
To buy “Read To Eat Indian Foods” Here
To buy “Indian Spice Powders” Here
Loved the Recipe? then +1 it :P