For 2 glasses:
- Cut oranges into half.
- Squeeze oranges.
- Add sugar, salt & honey mix well.
Note: I use electric citrus juicer so add all ingredients in to juicer jar while extracting juice.
Preparing glass for juice:
- Take clean dry glass.
- Wet the tip of glass by rubbing on the halved orange.
- Put 1tbsp salt on plate.
- Now place one side of the glass tip on salt & rotate the glass gently so that salt sticks to all sides of the glass tip.
- Cut small triangle piece of orange.
- Place orange piece on the glass.
- Pour juice into the glass.
- Refreshing fresh orange juice is ready to serve.
Note: You can add ice cubes.
Loved the Recipe? then +1 it :P