Green peas gravy is one of my favourite side dish, Goes well with chapattis & puris (Indian breads). This can also be used as masala for south Indian Masala Puri (Chat).
- Green Peas: 1cup
- Onion: 2 medium (finely chopped)
- Tomato: 2 medium (finely chopped)
- Oil: 3tbsp
- Water: 2 cups
- Salt: to taste
- Pepper: 1/2 tsp
- Coriander Powder: 2 tsp
- Green Chilly: 4
- Ginger: 1 inch
- Clove: 5
- Cinnamon: 2 inches
- Turmeric Powder: 1/4 tsp
- Coconut: 1 cup
- Coriander: 1/2 handful
- Roasted Gram: 1tsp
- Soak green peas overnight.
- Grind above ingredients (for grinding)
- Heat the oil in a pan.
- Add onion sauté till light brown.
- Add tomato sauté for 2 min.
- Add green peas & 1/4 tsp salt, sauté for 2-3min or till it becomes soft & looks skinny.
- Add grind ingredient, sauté for 15min.
- Add water as much as required for gravy.(gravy should be thick consistency )
- Add salt to taste.
- Pressure cook for 1 vessel.
- Green Peas Gravy/Masala For Masala Puri is ready to serve with chapattis & puris (Indian breads), it can also be used as a masala for masala puri.
- Channa Masala
- Bitter Gourd Gravy/Karela Sabzi/Hagalakai Gojju
- Kadai Paneer
- Palak Paneer/Spinach Cottage Cheese
To buy “Read To Eat Indian Foods” Here
To buy “Indian Spice Powders” Here
Loved the Recipe? then +1 it :P