For 2 glasses:
- Banana: 2 large
- Strawberry: 5
- Sugar: 3tbsp
- Vanilla Ice Cream: 1 scoop
- Strawberry Ice Cream: 1 scoop
- Milk: 1glass
Note: You can make it with or without Ice cream. With ice cream it tastes yummy. You can either use vanilla or strawberry ice cream (2 scoops) or both (1 scoop each).
- Grind banana & strawberry.
- Add sugar, milk, vanilla ice cream & strawberry ice cream, grind.
- Put in to glasses.
- Put 1/2scoop of vanilla or strawberry ice cream on top.
- Banana Strawberry Milkshake is ready to serve.
To buy “Read To Eat Indian Foods” Here
To buy “Indian Spice Powders” Here
Loved the Recipe? then +1 it :P