- Apple: 2
- All Purpose Flour/Maida: 1 cup
- Corn flour: 1/2 cup
- Sugar: 3/4 cup (adjust to your taste)
- Cardamom: 2 (powdered)
- White Sesame Seeds: 1tsp
- Water: 1 1/2 cups
- Oil: to deep fry
- Cut apple into 1 inch cubes & keep aside.
- In a bowl mix all the ingredients except apple & water.
- Add water little by little to make thin batter consistency.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan.
- Dip apple cubes in the batter & gently drop in the oil one by one.
- Fry till golden brown, then remove it on the paper towel.
- Crunchy juicy apple is ready.
- Serve hot.
To buy “Read To Eat Indian Foods” Here
To buy “Indian Spice Powders” Here
Loved the Recipe? then +1 it :P