- Egg: 2 (egg white only)
- Milk: 2 cups
- Bread: 2 slices
- Sugar: 1/2 cup
- Condensed Milk/Milk Maid: 3 tbsp
- Vanilla Essence: 3 drops (or any available essence)
Note: Milk should be in room temperature to avoid clotting of egg.
- Cut & remove brown edges of bread & cut into 2 inch pieces, keep aside.
- Separate egg white from egg yolk, keep aside.
- In a blender add egg white & 1/2 cup of milk, blend till egg mixes well with milk.
- Pour it to a nonstick pan. (don’t heat the pan)
- Add rest of the milk & bread pieces.
- Turn on the heat to medium flame.
- Keep stirring to avoid clots.
- Add sugar when it starts boiling.
- Keep stirring until it becomes thick.
- Add condensed milk.
- Keep it to low flame, Stir for 5 min.
- Add vanilla essence, stir once.
- Pour it to a bowl.
- Let it cool.
- Refrigerate for 2 hrs.
- Egg & bread pudding is ready to serve.
- Basundi/Milk Pudding
- Vermicelli Pudding/Siveyan Kheer/Shavige Payasa
- China Grass Pudding/Agar Agar Pudding
- Semolina Pudding/Sooji Halwa/Kesari Bath
- Dumroot/Ash Gourd Pudding/Kashi Halwa/Petha Halwa/White Pumpkin Halwa
- Apple Delight
To buy “Read To Eat Indian Foods” Here
To buy “Indian Spice Powders” Here
Loved the Recipe? then +1 it :P