This is one of our family favorite. This kabab reminds me of my childhood, my Mom used to make this almost every weekend (Sunday). Whole family used to be in kitchen. Mom would be standing in front of the stove & frying kabab. Me & my sister used to sit beside Dad waiting for kababs (same for fish fry). As soon as Mom serves it hot, Dad used to feed us. I miss those days & I know that moment may not come again. Only memories will last. I always feel to re-live my childhood days again. I never thought of learning this recipe till I got married. After marriage I realized that I am missing it too much, and then I learnt from Mom.
So here it goes “Mom Made” tasty Chicken Kababs.
- Chicken: 1kg ( medium pieces)
- Corn-flour: 5 tbsp
- Rice Flour: 2 tbsp
- All Purpose Flour (Maida): 1tbsp
- Chilly Powder: 3tsp (depends how much hot you want)
- Ginger Paste: 2 tsp
- Garlic Paste: 2tsp
- Egg: 1
- Vinegar: 1tbsp
- Coriander: 1/4 handful
- Salt: to taste
- Oil: to deep fry.
- Crush or grind coriander.
- In a mixing bowl add all the ingredients & mix well.
- Add Chicken to the mixture & mix well so that chicken gets coated.
- Rest it for 1hr.
Note: Make sure to remove excess water from the washed chicken so that it doesn’t leave much water in mixture.
- Deep fry the chicken in medium flame.
- Remove it on the paper towel.
- Sprinkle coriander.
- Squeeze the lemon on top (optional).
- Now yummy Kababs are ready to serve hot.
To buy “Indian Spice Powders” Here
Loved the Recipe? then +1 it :P