- Peanuts/Groundnuts: 1 cup
- Turmeric: 1/2 tsp
- Asafoetida/Hing: 2 pinch
- Pepper powder: 1/2 tsp
- Chilly Powder: 3/4 tsp
- Oil- 1/2 tbsp
- Salt: to taste
- Dry roast the peanuts till the skin turns to light brown, transfer it to a plate.
- Gently rub it to remove the skin & Split it to halves.
- Heat the oil in a pan.
- Add Asafoetida & turmeric.
- Add peanuts, stir.
- Turn off the flame.
- Add chilly powder, pepper powder & salt, mix well.
- Adjust seasoning to your taste.
- Let it cool & store in an airtight container.
- Serve it with coffee/tea or add with churumuri for regular users and people would love to have it as side snack with the Hot drinks.
To buy “Read To Eat Indian Foods” Here
To buy “Indian Spice Powders” Here
Loved the Recipe? then +1 it :P