- Onion: 2 medium
- Roasted Gram/Dalva: 1tsp
- Coconut: 1/2 cup
- Cinnamon: 1 inch
- Cloves: 4
- Veg/NonVeg Masala Powder: 4tsp (Recipe Here)
- Grind the above ingredients to a smooth paste.
Note: Make thick paste add little water for grinding.
- Heat the oil in a pan.
- Add onion, saute till light brown.
- Add the grinded paste, stir & close the lid.
- Stir in between for 10min or till raw smell goes.
- Add water bring it to boil.
- Add salt.
- Adjust the seasoning.
- Turn off the flame.
- Break the egg & gently release the egg white & yolk in the curry.
Note: Make sure the egg yolk is not damaged when released. Each egg released should have space in between to prevent eggs from joining each other.
- Now cook in low flame for 7-8mins or till the eggs are cooked completely.
- Don’t stir until the eggs turns solid.
- Egg stew/curry is ready to serve with rice or chapatti (Indian flat bread).
To buy “Read To Eat Indian Foods” Here
To buy “Indian Spice Powders” Here
Loved the Recipe? then +1 it :P