- Ripe Mango: 1 1/2 cups (peeled, deseed & diced)
- Milk: 1 1/2 cups
- Thick Cream: 1/2 cup
- Condensed Milk/Milkmaid: 1/2 cup
- Sugar: 5-6 tbsp (increase or decrease to taste)
Note: If you don’t have cream you can add 1/2 cup extra milk.
- In a blender blend mango & sugar to smooth puree.
- Add other ingredients & blend just to mix well.
Note: If the blender is small. Mix all the ingredients in a mixing bowl with pureed mango, divide the mixture into 2 batches & blend.
- Pour it to a shallow container & cover.
- Place it in a freezer till its half frozen. (it takes 5-8hrs depending on the freezer)
Note: it should have started to freeze at the edges & bottom but not fully through to the centre.
- Take out from the freezer.
- Make 2 batches & light blend or pulse till it is smooth. (To break up the ice crystals)
- Pour both batches to the same container & cover.
- Freeze again till it is half frozen.
- Repeat the blending process again.
- Finally freeze till it is firm.
- Mango ice cream is ready.
- Scoop it to a serving bowl & serve.
Note: If the ice cream is frozen for more than 1 day, before serving keep it in room temperature for 5-10 minutes.
- Aamras/ Mango Shikarni/ Mango Dip
- Apple Delight
- Mango Milkshake
- Banana Strawberry Milkshake
- Crunchy Juicy Apple
To buy “Read To Eat Indian Foods” Here
To buy “Indian Spice Powders” Here
Loved the Recipe? then +1 it :P