- Vermicelli: 1 1/2 cups
- Milk: 3 cups
- Cashew nuts: 10
- Raisins: 8
- Almond: 5 (powdered) (optional)
- Sugar: 1/2 cup (increase or decrease to taste)
- Sweetened Condensed milk: 1/4 cup (optional)
- Clarified Butter/Ghee: 2tbsp
- Cardamom: 3 (powdered)
- Heat the ghee in a pan.
- Add cashew nuts, fry till slight golden brown.
- Add raisins, saute till it puff.
- Add vermicelli, saute till golden brown.
Note: I have used roasted brown vermicelli. If you are using the same sauté for 6-7 seconds.
- Add milk & almond powder, bring to boil.
- Keep stirring in between.
- Add sugar, condensed milk & cardamom powder. Mix well.
- Boil for 5mins.
- Vermicelli pudding/ Siveyan Kheer is ready to serve.
To buy “Read To Eat Indian Foods” Here
To buy “Indian Spice Powders” Here
Loved the Recipe? then +1 it :P