- Fish: 2 fillets (1/2 kg)
- Red Chilly Powder: 1 tsp
- Yogurt/Curds: 1/2 cup
- Coriander Powder: 1 1/4 tsp
- Garam Masala: 1/2 tsp
- Pepper: 1/4 tsp
- Lemon Juice: 1 tbsp
- Garlic Paste: 1 tbsp
- Salt: to taste
- Coriander/Cilantro: 2-3 strings (chopped)
- Lemon wedges
Note: I used boneless fillets. If you don’t have boneless fillets you can use normal fish pieces.
Yogurt should be thick & should not contain water.
- Wash & squeeze out excess water from fish.
- Pierce fish using fork or tooth pick. Keep aside.
- In a bowl mix all the ingredients to make paste.
- Add fish and mix well.
- Cover & refrigerate for 2-3hrs.
- Preheat the oven for 10mins at 300 degree Celsius (572 degree Fahrenheit).
- Cover the baking tray with aluminum foil to avoid the tray from stains.
Note: You can put a layer of carrot pieces and onion slices on top of the foil to avoid fish sticking to foil.
- Transfer marinated fish to tray.
- Place tray in middle of the oven.
- Bake it for 15-20 minutes or till it gets brown spots & dry.
- Flip the fish to bake other side till you see brown spots.
Note: Baking time may differ, check in between if fish is done. Don’t flip fish if it is still wet it may break in to pieces.
- Spicy Baked Fish is ready.
- Sprinkle coriander on top & serve with Lemon wedges.
- Shrimp/Prawn Fry
- Lamb Blood Dry
- Chicken Tikka
- Chicken Sheek Kabab
- Tandoori Chicken/Spicy Roasted Chicken
To buy “Read To Eat Indian Foods” Here
To buy “Indian Spice Powders” Here
Loved the Recipe? then +1 it :P