- China Grass/Agar Agar: 8 gm (strip)
- Milk: 2 cups
- Sugar: 1/2 cup
- Almond: 8
- Cashewnut: 8
- Vanilla Essence: 3 drops
- Coarsely powder the almond & cashew nut.
- Cut china grass into small pieces & keep aside.
- Heat the milk in a nonstick pan.
- Add sugar, stir till it dissolves.
- Add almond-cashew nut powder & china grass.
- Keep stirring till china grass dissolves completely.
- Boil it for few minutes until it gets little bit thick consistency.
- Pour it to a plate or tray.
- Let it cool in room temperature.
- When it sets a bit garnish it with almond pieces.
- Refrigerate it for 20-30min or till it sets completely.
- Remove from refrigerator & cut into square or diamond pieces.
Note: Mould can be used to get different shapes. Invert the mould to get pudding in the mould shape.
- China Grass Pudding ready to serve chilled.
- Store the remaining pieces in refrigerator.
Note: You can garnish it with any dry fruits or cherry.
To buy “Read To Eat Indian Foods” Here
To buy “Indian Spice Powders” Here
Loved the Recipe? then +1 it :P