- Wash & soak rice for 2hrs.
- Grind to very fine batter, add water while grinding.
- Add salt.
- Add water if necessary to make a thin batter (pouring consistency).
- Heat a non stick griddle plate (tava).
- Pour 1 ladleful batter from little height on hot griddle.
- Spread the batter thinly by tilting the pan gently.
- Don’t spread batter with spoon.
- Drizzle oil on top & edges.
- Close the lid for 1min.
- Dosa edges will start to separate from the griddle.
- Cook dosa on one side only.
- Fold in half and then quarter.
Note: Grease the griddle plate with oil before pouring dosa if dosa sticks to it.
Serve it with Mung Beans/Moong Dal sagu or Indian dips/chutney
To buy “Read To Eat Indian Foods” Here
To buy “Indian Spice Powders” Here
Loved the Recipe? then +1 it :P