- Button Mushroom: 250gm
- Onion: 2 big size (finely chopped)
- Garlic: 2 cloves (crushed)
- Turmeric: 1pinch
- Pepper powder: 1 tsp
- Salt: to taste
- Oil: 2 tbsp
- Cut each mushroom into 8 pieces (if mushroom is small size cut into 4 pieces).
Actual quantity is not shown; this image is only for display purpose.
- Heat the oil in a pan.
- Add onion & garlic sauté it for 2 minutes.
- Add turmeric sauté till onion turns light brown.
- Add mushroom & 1/4 tsp salt stir.
- Close the lid till mushroom leaves water, stir in-between.
- Let water to evaporate.
- Add pepper & salt when there is little water.
- Adjust the seasoning according to your taste.
- Stir until water evaporates completely.
- Pepper mushroom is ready to serve like starter or can also be severed with chapattis (Indian flat breads).
To buy “Read To Eat Indian Foods” Here
To buy “Indian Spice Powders” Here
Loved the Recipe? then +1 it :P