- Horse Gram: 1/2 cup
- Red chilly (Guntur): 3 (according to your taste)
- Garlic: 2 cloves
- Tamarind: 1 small marble size
- Curry Leaves: 7
- Coriander: 3 strings
- Coconut: 2 tsp (grated)
- Water: to grind
- Salt: to taste
- Dry roast the horse gram till it turns dark brown.
- Coarsely dry grind red chilly & horse gram.
- Add garlic, tamarind, curry leaves, coconut, coriander, salt & grind it to thick paste.
- Add water little by little while grinding.
- Horse gram Dip/ kulthi chutney is ready to serve.
- Good to serve with finger millet roti (ragi roti),chapati (Indian flat bread)
To buy “Read To Eat Indian Foods” Here
To buy “Indian Spice Powders” Here
Loved the Recipe? then +1 it :P