- All purpose flour: 2 1/2 cup
- Instant dry yeast: 1 tsp
- Oil: 1 tsp
- Salt: 1 tsp
- Sugar: 1 tsp
- Warm Water: 1 cup
- Yogurt: 4 tbsp (optional)
- Butter: to brush
- Put warm water in a bowl.
- Add yeast, sugar, salt, oil & milk.
- Mix well & rest it for 10min.
- In a mixing bowl put flour.
- Add above mix.
- Knead to smooth dough. (it should be bit sticky)
- Apply oil on top & close.
- Rest it for 25 min.
- Make it in to balls if dough sticks to hand too much apply oil on hand.
- Use flour if required.
- Dip a kitchen towel or cloth in water & squeeze out the water.
- Cover the cloth on balls.
- Rest it for 20min.
- Dust flour on the flat surface.
- Roll out the ball until you have a circle.
- Take it in a hand & toss it (one hand to other) N aan becomes big.
- Pull on one edge to get “Naan look” & place it on oven tray.
- Preheat the oven for 10min on 500F.
- Bake Naan for 2min or till the Naan get lightly brown.
- Flip the Naan & bake other side.
- Remove from oven & brush it with butter.
Note: If you don’t have oven no problem, you can also do it on griddle plate (tava) in high flame.
- Serve it hot with palak paneer, mashroom masala, butter chicken, list goes on. Yummy It goes well with any gravy.
To buy “Read To Eat Indian Foods” Here
To buy “Indian Spice Powders” Here
To try Buy “ready to eat Naan"
Loved the Recipe? then +1 it :P