- Black Chick Pea/Channa: 1 cup
- Green Chilly: 3 (cut in half lengthwise)
- Curry Leaves: 10 leaves
- Mustard Seeds: 1/2 tsp
- Fresh Grated Coconut: 3 tbsp
- Coriander: 3-4 strings (finely chopped)
- Salt: to taste
- Water: till channa is immersed (to cook)
- Soak channa overnight with excess quantity of water.
- Pressure cook it with water & 1/2 tsp salt for 3 whistles.
- Drain water & keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan.
- Add mustard seeds, when it starts crackling.
- Add curry leaves & green chilly, stir fry.
- Add channa & salt, stir for 3min.
- Add coriander & coconut, stir for a min.
- Chick Peas/Channa Stir Fry is ready to serve.
To buy “Read To Eat Indian Foods” Here
To buy “Indian Spice Powders” Here
Loved the Recipe? then +1 it :P