This is one of my favorite desserts. When I 1st tasted it I didn’t come to know it’s made of apple. It 's very delicious & yummy dessert.
- Apple: 2
- Kesar: 4 strings
- Almond: 5
- Pista: 4
- Water: Above the apple level
- Milk: ½ ltr
- Sugar: ½ cup
- Basmati Rice Grains: 2-3 tbsp (regular rice will also do)
- Soak rice in water for 10 minutes & grind like semolina (rava, sooji).
- Peel apple skin & cut it into ½ inch pieces.
- Take water in a pan & add apple to it.
- Boil apple till it gets soft & can be mashed.
Crash Almond & pista.
- In another pan boil milk.
- Add rice & stir well.
- Add kesar.
- Add pista & almond.
- Add sugar & taste it, if needed add more.
Drain water from apple & mash the apple.
- Add apple to milk & stir well for 5minutes.
- Switch off the stove.
- Let it cool & Keep in fridge.
- Serve it chill.
To buy “Read To Eat Indian Foods” Here
To buy “Indian Spice Powders” Here
Loved the Recipe? then +1 it :P