- Coconut: 1/2 cup (grated)
- Coriander: 5 strings
- Green chilly: 3-4 (according to your taste)
- Curry leaves: 6
- Salt: to taste
- Oil: 1 tbsp
- Mustard seeds: 1/2 tsp
- Onion: 1tbsp
- Curry leaves: 7
- Red chilly: 2
- Grind all the ingredients with little water & make it to fine paste.
- The paste should be of thin consistency.
- Pour chutney to a bowl.
- Adjust the salt if required.
- Heat the oil in a pan.
- Add mustard seeds, let it splutter.
- Add red chilly, curry leaves; stir for 5 sec.
- Add onion; stir till golden brown.
- Pour this on the chutney & mix well.
- Chutney is ready to serve with pongal, idli, dosa & other rice items.
To buy “Read To Eat Indian Foods” Here
To buy “Indian Spice Powders” Here
Loved the Recipe? then +1 it :P