Note: If you have washed the garlic cloves make sure water is dried completely.
- Before grinding put the vinegar in the blender & shake well to remove any water & contaminant, drain the vinegar.
- Add garlic cloves & olive oil grind it to a fine paste.
- If required add additional oil to make smooth paste.
Note: Don’t forget to drain the vinegar or else the paste differs in taste & colour might turn to blue. Olive oil is used as it is good for health & cholesterol free.
- Pour it in a dry airtight bottle.
- Put half inch olive oil on top so it floats above the paste (this avoids paste from spoiling).
- Close the lid & refrigerate.
- Since we have used oil for grinding & storing, it will retain its aroma & freshness.
- You can store it for more than 1 year.
Note: Always need to maintain a layer of oil on top & use dry spoon while taking the paste to avoid fungus formation.
- Replace garlic with ginger & follow the same procedure.
To buy “Read To Eat Indian Foods” Here
To buy “Indian Spice Powders” Here
Loved the Recipe? then +1 it :P