- Lamb Blood: 1/2kg (The blood will look like Liver once it cools)
- Onion: 3 big
- Green chilly: 4 (chillies varies so according to hot)
- Pepper Powder: 2tsp
- Grated Coconut: 1cup
- Lemon: ½
- Coriander: 1/2handful
- Whole Green Lenthils/Moong ki Hari Dal: 1 1/2tbsp
- Salt: to taste
- Wash the blood both side gently don’t squeeze it.
- Cook whole green lenthils/hesaru kalu with salt till it becomes soft & drain water, keep aside .
- In a pan boil water & put the blood in it.
- Let it boil till the colour changes to brown.
- Drain the water & mash the cooked blood.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add onion sauté it till light brown.
- Add green chilly.
- Add the cooked whole green lenthils/hesaru kalu sauté it for 2min.
- Add the cooked blood & mix well.
- Add salt & pepper powder sauté it, so that blood gets coated.
- Add coriander & grated coconut mix well.
- Keep it in low flame for 5min.
- Mix well & off the stove.
- Squeeze lemon to it.
To buy “Indian Spice Powders” Here
Loved the Recipe? then +1 it :P