- Minced Mutton/Keema: 250gm
- Onion: 1 small (small chopped)
- Coriander: 4-5 strings
- Green Chilly: 3 (as per your requirement)
- Ginger: 1/2inch
- Garlic: 2 cloves
- Bengal Gram Flour (Besan): 2tbsp
- Salt: to taste
- Oil: for deep fry
- Coarsely grind keema, green chilly, coriander, ginger & garlic.
- In a mixing bowl add Bengal gram flour, onion & salt.
- Add grind keema mix well.
- Make small balls & flatten gently.
- Deep fry both sides till it turns golden brown.
- Serve it hot with tomato sauce,green chutney.
To buy “Read To Eat Indian Foods” Here
To buy “Indian Spice Powders” Here
Loved the Recipe? then +1 it :P