- Paneer/cottage cheese: 150 gms
- Garam Masala : 2tsp ( Recipe Here)
- Chilly powder: 1tsp
- Onion: 1 small (chopped lengthwise)
- Salt: to taste
- Oil: 5tbsp
- Spinach/Palak: 2 bunches
- Onion: 1 big
- Garlic: 4 cloves
- Cumin: 1/2tsp
- Water: 1 glass.
Wash spinach 2-3 times & keep aside.(while wash last time add salt soak for 5min & wash)
- Heat oil (2tbsp) in a pan.
- Add cumin.
- Add onion & garlic sauté till onion gets light brown.
- Add spinach.
- Keep stirring in between till water evaporates.
- After water evaporates switch off the stove & let it cool.
- Grind spinach.
- Add water in between to make fine paste.
Note: Don’t add water at once; add it little by little as per the grinding requirements.
Cut the paneer into small cubes and deep fry in hot oil until light brown on sides.
- Heat oil (3tbsp) in a pan. If possible use non stick pan.
- Add onion sauté till light brown.
- Add grinded spinach paste, stir & close the lid.
- When it starts boiling add garam masala, chilly powder & salt.
- Stir in between for 10mins.
- Add water.
- Adjust seasoning.
- Add paneer stir & boil it for 2mins.
- Serve it with Indian breads.
Note: The gravy spills while boiling so close lid & be careful while stirring.
To buy "Read To Eat Indian Foods" Here
To buy “Indian Spice Powders” Here
“ready to eat palak paneer"
Loved the Recipe? then +1 it :P