- Groundnut: 250gm
- Roasted Gram: 50gm
- Red chilly ( Badgi): 10 (optional)
- Red chilly (guntur): 10
- Curry leaves: 1/2handful
- Tamarind: 1 small lemon size
- Dry Coconut: 100gm (grated)
- Salt: to taste
- Jaggery: 1tbsp
- Dry roast groundnut & remove the covering.
- Roast red chilly & curry leaves separately.
- Lightly dry roast dry coconut & tamarind separately.
- First coarsely grind roasted gram & groundnut. Keep aside in a mixing bowl.
- Dry grind salt, red chilly, tamarind, curry leaves, dry coconut & jaggery, add to the groundnut powder bowl & mix well.
- Once again grind all ingredients for 2rounds to mix it.
- Groundnut chutney powder is ready to serve.
- Store it in the tight jar or bottle. You can store it for 6 months.
While serving mix it with yogurt or ghee (clarified butter) & serve with chapatti, dosa, idli or rice.
To buy “Read To Eat Indian Foods” Here
To buy “Indian Spice Powders” Here
Loved the Recipe? then +1 it :P