- Shrimp: 250 gm
- Corn Flour: 4 tbsp
- Rice Flour: 2 tsp
- Chilly Powder: 3 tsp (according to taste)
- Ginger Paste: 1/2 tsp
- Garlic Paste: 1 1/2 tsp
- Egg: 1
- Salt: to taste
- Oil: to deep fry
Cleaned shrimps are available but before proceeding verify if there is a thin black vein running in the back from top to bottom which has to be removed, just cut the running length in the back of the prawn/shrimp remove the vein and wash it thoroughly.
- In a mixing bowl add corn flour, rice flour, chilly powder, salt, ginger paste, garlic paste & egg, mix well.
- It will become batter consistency.
- Add shrimp into batter & coat it.
- Rest it for 1/2hr to 1hr.
- Deep fry till crisp.
- Shrimp/Prawn Fry is ready to serve with or without tomato sauce.
To buy “Read To Eat Indian Foods” Here
To buy “Indian Spice Powders” Here
Loved the Recipe? then +1 it :P